We’re gonna help you discover the charm and beauty of our region by creating a fully personalized itinerary for you. You can choose one of the proposed tours or help us customize the special plan perfectly tailored to your needs. Just tell us what you like and how you would like to spend your time here and in no time we’ll present you a complete day-by-day itinerary based on your preferences. That way you’ll have the best possible vacation!
- Gliwice city / Trail of the Eagle’s Nests (25 medieval castles) / Babia Góra (Devil’s Peak, one of the highest peaks of Carpathian Mountains) / Upper Silesian Ethnographic Park (an open-air museum with a wide range of agricultural buildings)
- Guido Mine and Coal Mining Museum (part of European Route of Industrial Heritage) / Wielka Racza (peak with rare flower species) / Štramberk (Czech Republic city with Trúba castle tower) / Tripoint of the Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia
- Three Emperors’ Corner (a former location where the borders of three empires that divided Poland met) / Żywiec Lake, Porąbka – Żar Power Station (industrial facility available to the public) / Wadowice (birthplace of the Pope John Paul II)
- Lake trail. Goczałkowice Reservoir („The Silesian sea”) / Żywiec Lake / Międzybrodzie Lake / Lake Czorsztyn / Liptovská Mara (Slovakia)/ Těrlicko Dam (Czech Republic)
- Mine trail. Guido Mine / The Queen Louise Adit Complex / Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Wooden architecture trail. Parish Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross in Stara Wieś / Church of Beheading of St. John the Baptist in Grzawa / Vistula Ethnography Park in Wygiełzów
- Selected cities. Bielsko-Biała, Katowice, Gliwice, Cieszyn, Ostrawa (Czech Republic), Wadowice, Kraków, Zakopane.
These are only the examples – we give you the freedom to personalize your tour with optional excursions. It’s your vacation after all!
Wanna explore the natural beauty of southern Poland without leaving home? Let us be your guides in the age of social distancing. It’s pretty easy – together we create a route and then you enjoy your virtual tour full of stunning sights and detailed commentary while sitting on your cozy couch (all in real-time). We strongly encourage you to take part in this wonderful, virtual journey.